[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tests-TestRunner.156.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:25:59 UTC 2012

On 13 August 2012 15:22, Levente Uzonyi <leves at elte.hu> wrote:
> Either you forgot to add your user initials or there's something wrong with
> MC, but this package lacks author information. I wonder how is it possible
> and if it will break any tools.

No, it does have initials - the initials were set to 'TestRunner'. The
bug, if any, is that I used my MC credentials to submit it to the
Inbox. If you're OK with the change I'll just resubmit directly to
Trunk, with "proper" author initials, and ditch this submission.

(In a bit, at least. I'm going into a meeting right now.)

frank