[squeak-dev] #unload, preambleOfRemoval and Monticello

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Aug 14 12:43:45 UTC 2012

I'm pretty sure to have fixed MC's unload behavior at some point. I.e., sending #unload first before removing all the methods. Your workaround might be good enough for a single package but we should fix the general problem too.

As for RFB, Levente said he was going to publish his new version in Ian's repository. Is this related?

- Bert -