[squeak-dev] The Trunk: NetworkTests-ul.32.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Aug 14 13:54:30 UTC 2012

When running on Cog, the original network support code is used. If the
new network support primitives are present, then the updated code is
used, which includes use of SocketAddress to represent socket addresses
rather than four byte ByteArray. There are some places where exceptions
are raised in the new support code associated with the use of SocketAddress.

I can't say if this is right or not, but raising an exception when
asking for the peerName of an uninitialized socket does not seem too
unreasonable.

Dave