[squeak-dev] Opengl and Squeak

dimitris chloupis thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 19:08:53 UTC 2012

Thanks for the replies from both of you.

I am trying to find the laziest route right now. Nativeboost is of course an option, but i would prefer if I remained on Squeak and not having to port on Pharo. Last time I checked the NBOpengl was for Pharo and not available in all OSes.

How exactly and what exactly I will extend. Squeak AFAIK has no opengl support included as libray. At least I cant see one in the system browser and I am aware there is a MorphiGL , Croquet and Open Cobalt but nowhere there is info about which opengl versions are supported. I am also abit nooby with opengl so I am trying to find my barings. any help is appreciated.