[squeak-dev] Re: Why FFI is not included with latest squeak ?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 21:53:53 UTC 2012

The markdown parser is not loaded for some reason I do not know.  So
the class NBHelpStyler does not work.

A workaround is to replace the method

NBHelpStyler>>styleText:

styleText: aString

	^ self new markdownText: aString

WITH

styleText: aString

	^ aString

Then you can open a workspace and evaluate

NBHelp open

This allows you to read the help text as plain text.

HTH
--Hannes