[squeak-dev] G+ hangout?

Colin Putney colin at wiresong.com
Fri Aug 24 17:22:32 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

One of the things that surprised me about being on the board is that
board meetings are actually kind of fun. What we discuss is often
dull, but talking to people live and putting faces to the names you
see on this list is pretty neat.

I thought it might be pleasant and productive to have a broader
community meeting where we can have a more free-form conversation.
With Squeak 4.4 nearing release, I'd like to talk about ideas for 4.5,
and hear about community projects—what are people doing with Squeak?

Since we're spread out all over the world, there's probably no ideal
time for this sort of thing, so arbitrarily I propose Thursday, 30
August at 10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time, for the first Squeak
community hangout:

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?p1=256&p1=256&iso=20120830T10&msg=Squeak%20Hangout&sort=0

Anybody want to join me?

Colin