[squeak-dev] squeak.org latest

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 00:10:52 UTC 2012

On 2012-11-30 5:54 PM, Casey Ransberger wrote:
>   Amanda Palmer did the same game, and raised a million dollars on Kickshit doing it.

Amanda Palmer is exactly what happens when you don't get outside
opinions.  The Dresden Dolls stuff is good. Her solo work? Eek.

The site is a moving target. We'll figure it out. I'd like people to
have opinions all weekend, but I'm going to put down tools until Monday.

Tim has convinced me we must have a scrolling welcome message. Awesome. ;)

Chris