[squeak-dev] squeak.org

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 06:06:36 UTC 2012

Hello Chris and Darius

with the part Darius suggested added 'Take Part In The Innovation'
(TPITI) there is now quite some redundancy with the menu at the left.
e.g

Project Links (Menu)    ==>  'Discover Squeak's projects' (TPITI)
Documentation (Menu)    ==>  'Explore the documentation' (TPITI)
Developer Links (Menu)    ==>  'Find tools via the developer links.' (TPITI)

Web  users normally look at the menu and need to to be told so.

Maybe the TPITI info and the menu can be combined resulting in a more
attractive wording of the menu entries (verb plus object)?

This would as well shift up the six boxes below which makes it more
attractive at first glance as everything fits on a regular screen?

--Hannes