[squeak-dev] Re: CI ftw

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 07:28:50 UTC 2012

Right. That's the hint I needed. The status is this:

Nicolas got the Pharo side of things integrated
(http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=2063)

Now it's up to me to
* get String>>asSmalltalkNumber and Number
class>>#readSmalltalkSyntaxFrom: into Trunk,
* update the PP Smalltalk parser to use the above,
* resubmit, pinging Lukas

Right!

frank

On 3 December 2012 23:01, Nicolas Cellier