[squeak-dev] Proposed 4.4 Changelog

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:41:30 UTC 2012

On 4 December 2012 20:30, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4 December 2012 19:16, Colin Putney <colin at wiresong.com> wrote:
>> Cleanup and simplification of Morphic text editing
>
> That's exactly what I want: why the user should care.

Right. I now have a Workspace with the changelog all nicely marked up.
I need to turn that into something I can put in the ReleaseBuilder. I
thought I could just explore my way to the Text instance with my
stuff, and do something like (WriteStream on: String new)
nextChunkPutWithStyle: self). Which is fine, but I need to turn that
into something like TheWorldMainDockingBar >> #welcomeToSqueak43. What
am I missing?

frank