[squeak-dev] Re: Cannot debug from Process browser

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 6 03:14:04 UTC 2012

Poking around a little bit I see an oddity I don't immediately
understand. If I do:

[(Delay forSeconds: 100) wait] forkAt: 30

and debug from the ProcessBrowser, the debugger is looking at the call
stack from my snippet.

If I do:

[(Delay forSeconds: 100) wait] forkAt: 50

then use the ProcessBrowser to debug it, the debugger is always in
Process>>terminate

I don't imagine this is expected behavior.

Cheers,
Bob