[squeak-dev] Re: squeak.org

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:54:36 UTC 2012

On 6 December 2012 12:37, Geert Claes <geert.wl.claes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Frank Shearar-3 wrote
>> planet.squeak.org probably needs a nice place on the front page too.
>> (And and and and....)
>
> Maybe, planet.squeak.org is similar to planet.smalltalk.org but when I tried
> integrating these I found that they are a pita because their look-n-feel
> doesn't match.

You could just read the feeds directly and render them both in a
uniform manner, couldn't you? But anyway, I'd just be happy with a
hint that it's there at all.

> What did you mean with the and and and and ... ?

The danger of overwhelming Chris Cunnington with suggestions, all of
which simply MUST be on the front page, at the top. In bold. Maybe
even blinking.

frank