[squeak-dev] Re: squeak.org

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:53:31 UTC 2012

On 6 December 2012 13:02, Chris Cunnington
<smalltalktelevision at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2012-12-06 6:47 AM, Frank Shearar wrote:
>>
>> On 6 December 2012 11:43, Geert Claes <geert.wl.claes at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I just noticed the discussion about a revamped Squeak.org which is great
>>> and
>>> I like the idea of using Bootstrap!  Anyhow make sure to point
>>> (especially
>>> beginners) to the World of Smalltalk (world.st) and the aggregated online
>>> mailing lists at forum.world.st
>>
>> planet.squeak.org probably needs a nice place on the front page too.
>> (And and and and....)
>>
>> frank
>>
> I'll add world.st in the Smalltalk Blogs section. forum.world.st is linked
> from the homepage of world.st, so I don't think they are two links, but one.
>
> planet.smalltalk.org has all the things planet.squeak.org does (I think) and
> there is already a link for that in the Smalltalk Blogs section. Neither
> world.st nor planet.*.st are core Squeak things, and so they don't go on the
> homepage.

My work blog posts (labelled "LShift Ltd.") are in planet.squeak but
not planet.smalltalk, but I'd accept the answer "well get it added to
that planet then".

There is a LOT of overlap between the two, in other words, but neither
is a superset of the other.

frank