Andreas filedOut an instance? ( was Re: [squeak-dev] Proposed 4.4 Changelog)

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 6 13:56:49 UTC 2012

On 12/6/12 5:33 AM, Frank Shearar wrote:
> As I mentioned to Bert, the key in all this is that "just accept it"
> works if the Workspace's acceptAction is set to something special.
> This is highly non-obvious to someone like myself (or presumable Chris
> Cunnington), who lack the in-depth experience you and Bert share.
I didn't realize that was there until Bert pointed it out. It might be
nice if Workspace had a visual indicator, like an * with help available,
in the titlebar whenever this accept action exists. Might help people
find places where this is useful as well as avoid invoking some action
they are not aware of.

Cheers,
Bob