[squeak-dev] squeak.org updated

Darius Clarke socinian at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:03:50 UTC 2012

Here's an article that might help.

http://blog.kissmetrics.com/why-the-fold-is-a-myth/

I'm not sure I totally agree. But, it's worth testing. One point I get from
the article is that the "call to action" should be clearly identifiable as
separate from the rest of the text copy.

I'm also a proponent for the visual flow concept.

http://webdesign.about.com/od/webdesignbasics/ss/flow-in-design.htm
http://speckyboy.com/2010/06/18/how-to-control-flow-within-your-web-designs/

The page tells a story ... a story about the site visitor (or the site
visitor's future self).
Do we know (or guess at) what a first time site visitor's internal
questions are? And what the answers are?
Do we know (or guess at) what a frequent site visitor's internal questions
are? And what the answers are?

- Darius