[squeak-dev] Amber works on iPad, but we need keyboard/mouse mods.

edmundronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 02:19:09 UTC 2012

Hi
 Amber seems to  work on my iPad 1, at least I can get to the Browser.
 I guess it also works on zillions of cheap Android tablets out there.
 And you don't even have to install anything!

 However, the soft keyboard on iPad doesn't have control and meta keys etc,
and there are no additional mouse buttons because of course there is no
mouse :) Maybe something should be done about this? I seem to remember that
Smalltalk was designed in the hope that the tablets would one day appear :)

Edmund