[squeak-dev] squeak.org - new version

Angel "Java" Lopez ajlopez at ajlopez.com
Wed Dec 12 21:10:55 UTC 2012

Hi people!

I don't know if it was mentioned before, but you could have a top menu, and
then, reserve the left menu to variable options, see example Bootstrap 2.0

http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/components.html

Or you can have a top menu with dropdowns. So, more screen real estate is
available for content

Angel "Java" Lopez
@ajlopez
github:ajlopez