[squeak-dev] squeak.org - new version

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 21:56:28 UTC 2012

Actually, prompted by these emails, I think I know why the top menu is
doubling. Well, this is a working theory, at least.

The CSS of Bootstrap is in conflict with the layout in Altitude. Similar
to Seaside, you have one div for each component/class. The squeak.org
prototype has two components, two columns: the menu bar on the left;
and, the content section on the right. Both of them, I bet, are creating
the top menu independently. It's being created twice and it appears when
the screen scale shrinks.

The solution, would be to use rows instead of columns. Then make the top
menu an Altitude component and the content section a component beneath
it. I look into it in day or two.

Chris