[squeak-dev] isThisEverCalled (was: RC-3 ready)

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Wed Dec 19 00:13:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

Actually in my own code I have a version of
TransferMorph>>justDroppedInto:event: that is adpated from an earlier
version than yours from 2010. This is because I wanted to send
#adaptToWorld: in case the transfer morph lands on the World (I have of
course implemented #adaptToWorld: in TransferMorph). I actually don't
need the call to #dropNotifyRecipient that is in that previous version,
but it was there so I left it there at the time.

So, no real problem and I did overreact a little, sorry. Just the way it
happened felt like some kind of agression.

I guess I'm too sensitive... :)

Stef