[squeak-dev] The Inbox: GetText-edc.26.mcz

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 08:44:39 UTC 2012

On 12/18/12 6:47 PM, "Eliot Miranda" <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Edgar,
>
>     the package comment is good.  But the source isn't.  If I were to come
> back in a year or two I would want to know why the send line had been
> commented out and why the appendVocabularies: method had been kept.  But
> reading the source I would have no clue.

Agree with you, must add more comment and say is a quick dirty solution to
the problem Hannes found.

Stil we don¹t have a ³how to ³ about packages which have troubles in reduced
images , SqueakCore in this case.
Code do not change, the commented out is for you still could load the
package in official SqueakCore  when this image was build with Jenkins.

If you read the differences, shows EToyVocabulary  which of course do not
exist in SqueakCore.
Later I discover still more Unreferenced and made a second GetText-edc.27.

And put both into the inbox for review and improve.

My conclusion is we should discover how to unload GetText in a safe form.

Edgar