[squeak-dev] Volenteer for Elections: Ron Teitelbaum

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Wed Dec 19 22:00:21 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Just thought I would volunteer to run the upcoming elections.  I’ve been
quite busy so I haven’t had much time to participate in the community as
much as I would like.  Maybe this will be a good way to get back involved.
I’ve been a part of the Squeak Community for a long time.  I’ve run the
election voting process in the past so Göran shouldn’t have much to do to
pass the baton.  I believe I’m the person that asked Göran to take the
position in the first place.  Thank you Göran for doing it this long!

Any seconds, voices of support, or arguments against my running the election
are appreciated.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum