[squeak-dev] Re: About ScriptManager

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 09:00:05 UTC 2012

P.S. The SqueakMap entry says

The Script Manager offers a way to organize workspaces. It allows you to
define "folders" in which you can store your scripts/workspaces. The folder
menu provides options to import and export whole collections of scripts to
a file. The script menu offers options to "tear off" a script into a workspace,
"bring in" workspaces, and to dump and load individual scripts to
files. Works fine in every Squeak version I've used since 2.8. No
known bugs.

and it is labeled as 'rock-solid'.

The last entry though is for Squeak 3.9alpha

So a test and an update is needed for 4.4

--HH