[squeak-dev] Prolog on 4.4

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 13:08:38 UTC 2012

I let Stephane use _ if he wants too, with proper Preferences, that should work.

The rationale for DoItCharacter change can be found here
http://forum.world.st/The-Trunk-Compiler-nice-223-mcz-td4373145.html
Or simply open Monticello browser, select Compiler and browse history,
Stephane, as you can see, an SCM has advantages too.

Nicolas