[squeak-dev] Squeaksource, Squeak and Pharo..

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 21:08:04 UTC 2012

The more urgent is the ODBC package.  We used to load it with a "prereq" of executing "ScriptLoader loadFFI" but the loadFFi method has vanished...

Second items that is important, the MySQL Driver...  That one I have not tried yet...

Benoit St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero.
(Albert Einstein)