[squeak-dev] Re: New release candidate: 4.4-12324

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 23:23:08 UTC 2012

On 23 December 2012 19:14, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 23 December 2012 19:09, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://squeakci.org/job/ReleaseSqueakTrunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/
>>
>> I'm trying to automate more and more of the build/release process. See
>> https://github.com/frankshearar/squeak-ci/tree/download-vms for
>> details. (I'll merge this branch back into master at some point in the
>> near future.)
>
> This does _not_ address Bert's issue about the positioning of the
> Squeak window; it's just an illustration of yet another piece of
> automation. I like automation.

I see three dirty packages, all dirty - apparently - because of
package restructurings.

* FlexibleVocabularies - FlexibleVocabularies-Info removed?
* Multilingual - Multilingual-Editor added?
* SMLoader - looks like SMLoader-Models was removed?

(I may have the situation reversed; I'm not sure whether "old" refers
to the blue strikeout text or the red, nor whether "old" refers to the
image or to trunk.)

frank