[squeak-dev] Remove XML-Parser with Universes? (aka why Xtreams is missing a WikiGenerator class)

Colin Putney colin at wiresong.com
Wed Dec 26 16:16:32 UTC 2012

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Chris Cunnington <
smalltalktelevision at gmail.com> wrote:

> Upon inspection, it looks closely tied to the purposes of the Universes
> packages. And as such, I think it might ought to go when Universes does.

I don't think XML is tied to Universes; it's useful for a lot of other
stuff.

On the other hand, it would be reasonable to remove it from the base image,
just as part of our general goal of modularization and a tiny core. I'll
put it on my list for 4.5.

Colin