[squeak-dev] [ANN] Zippers for Squeak 4.4

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 13:08:04 UTC 2012

On 27 December 2012 12:46, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for providing this, Frank.
>
> I assume I can edit a huge XMLDocument I keep in memory with it?
>
> An example script?
>
> There is still a load problem when loading it through SqueakMap into
> Squeak4.4-12324

Oh sigh, that was a lame error on my part. I'm having a great deal of
trouble uploading the corrected install script to SM though.

The correct load script is this:

Installer ss3 install: 'ConfigurationOfZippers'.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfZippers) load

Note the "ss3" - the broken version says "cache". Deleting the file in
my account's files section makes the file disappear from the list but
doesn't actually delete anything (because I can still download it). If
I try upload a new version, it looks like SM doesn't replace the file.

frank