[squeak-dev] availableLanguageLocaleIDs problem (was: New release candidate: 4.4-12324)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Dec 27 20:08:30 UTC 2012

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 06:54:30AM -0800, liang bing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Squeak 4.4-12324,
>
> Help Menu ,set languages,
>
> missing method, #availableLanguageLocaleIDs?
>

> Best Regards
>
> Bing Liang

The problem is: Project current chooseNaturalLanguage ==> DNU

MorphicProject>chooseNaturalLanguage sends NaturalLanguageTranslator class>>availableLanguageLocaleIDs.
This should probably be sent to InternalTranslator rather than to NaturalLanguageTranslator
(its abstract superclass).

However, I have no language options present in my image, so I cannot say for sure
if this is correct.

I will fix the DNU problem in trunk, but if someone more familiar with
language translation can check this and see if it really works, I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dave