[squeak-dev] Re: New release candidate: 4.4-12324

Open Slate openslateproj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:11:05 UTC 2012

I guess that with Squeak having such a long and rich life there are times
when a goal of making it more like other environments just doesn't make
sense. My intent is to make Squeak's text edit interaction more like
Windows ... select, right-click, set style, bold ... but one could argue
that individual hot keys are far more powerful. I would even argue that
Windows would do well to be more like Squeak.

--
Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project