[squeak-dev] SVN repository problems?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Dec 29 03:16:52 UTC 2012

I've been trying to do a checkout to start getting things on the RaspberryPi archived and all I get is the infamous (and described in about six million different ways in error reports all across the web) '200 OK' error. My current copies of the RISC OS sources are so old they still have the HP server urls in there!

The svn app I'm using is quite happy with a couple of other repositories, so I guess there might be some problem related to rebooting the servers earlier today? A 200 error (even though it declares itself with 'OK", nice error reporting there, whoever wrote that part!) appears to have something to do with the Apache setup of the relevant site but honestly, if you google 'svn options of 200 ok checkout' you'll find the problem mentioned a gazillion times and eleventy times as many supposed explanations. Not too helpful.

Can anyone else do a `svn co http://squeakvm.org//svn/squeak/trunk platforms` ?

tim
Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?