[squeak-dev] [Test][Squeak4.4-12324][Failure] Compiler recompileAll

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 13:36:32 UTC 2012

For testing I deleted the #roll method of class Random. Then
  Compiler recompileAll
fails with another method. See screen shot

And the same happens with March 2012 version
   http://ftp.squeak.org/4.4alpha/Squeak4.4-11925.zip

So the error was introduced in between December 23, 2011 and March 2012
or alternatively it has something to do with the VM version.