[squeak-dev] SVN repository problems?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Dec 30 03:12:47 UTC 2012

On 29-12-2012, at 12:33 PM, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
> . So now I have a mystery whereby the iMac can get squeak sources, the pi cannot, but can get other sources. What fun computers are :-)

Mystery solved.

One of the problems afflicting us when moving information from one place to another and there is no direct route to do that  -ie when between-machine networking is not yet functioning - is that we have to manually transcribe cryptic phrases. So I had http://squeakvm.org/squeak/trunk as the path to the SVN tree. It should have been http://squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/trunk. Sigh.

Of course, once one has wrongly transcribed the information that's it - you'll never spot the mistake until you've made a fool of yourself or, occasionally, killed someone.

tim
I'm so skeptical that I'm not sure I'm really a skeptic