[squeak-dev] A blog article on Oak

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Sun Dec 30 11:54:46 UTC 2012

Hi!

I just moved my blog to Octopress (away from Wordpress) and must say
this is much more up my alley. And doing so I also published a rather
long article on Oak - Nicolas little OODB-thing that I am using:

http://goran.krampe.se/2012/12/29/oak/

If you have questions about Oak, feel free to either reply here or
comment on the article. If you have questions on Octopress and migrating
from Wordpress - feel free to ask about that too!

...and a happy new year!

regards, Göran

PS. Colorized Smalltalk code in Octopress markdown is trivial, I just do
this:

``` smalltalk
3 + 4
```