[squeak-dev] 4.4 ready

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 20:42:13 UTC 2012

On 31 December 2012 20:36, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:13:46PM -0800, glenpaling wrote:
>> Thanks for all you hard work Frank! Happy New Year.
>>
>> Glen
>
> +1000
>
> Well done Frank, and a happy new year to all!
>
> Dave

Thank you very much. I'm rather happy with the automation work I've
added. But mainly, it's thanks to the Squeak community for pitching
in: loads of people have done loads of testing, both those advertising
their contributions on list as well as folks approaching me off-list
to help out.

Also, I should note I've just populated the squeak44 update stream so
things SHOULD now be finished for 4.4 (except for the All-for-One).

frank