[squeak-dev] About the new Date

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Feb 5 22:36:12 UTC 2012

On Sun, Feb 05, 2012 at 02:51:08PM -0600, Chris Muller wrote:
> > I'm sorry -- I forgot to tell everyone: ?After loading, please run the
> > following expression:
> >
> > ? ? ?TimeZone withAllSubclassesDo: [ : each | each initialize ]
>
> Timespan "arrrgh!" withAllSubclassesDo: [ : each | each initialize ]

Ah, that's much better :) The errors are gone now, and failures reduced.

I am getting five failures in TimeTransformTest. This is not unexpected,
as the tests are from the TimeZoneDatabase package and I would fully expect
to need to modify that if any time and date classes change in the image.

I see six remaining failures in DateAndTimeLeapTest and one in one in
StopWatchTest. I'll try to debug and give you some feedback some time
after the SuperBowl ... in other words, probably not today ;-)

Dave