[squeak-dev] About the new Date

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 02:16:24 UTC 2012

Thanks Dave.  Hmm, I am not seeing any of errors you are.  Could there
be a difference in our VM's or something else?

How about would you run the tests with Squeak's great System Reporter
so we can compare our contexts and figure out why failing for you?

Here's mine with Image, MC Working Copies, VM General and SUnit.

 - Chris

Image
-----
/home/cmm/Chris/development/Squeak/_fixDate.image
Squeak4.3
latest update: #11889
Current Change Set: Unnamed1

Monticello Working Copies
-------------------------
311Deprecated (nice.2)
39Deprecated (ar.19)
Balloon (egp.19)
BalloonTests (egp.2)
* Collections (dtl.469)
CollectionsTests (ul.186)
* Compiler (nice.222, cmm.179)
Compression (ul.31)
* DeleteMe ()
EToys (ul.86)
Exceptions (chc.36)
Files (eem.116)
FlexibleVocabularies (ar.12)
Graphics (cmm.191)
GraphicsTests (ar.29)
Help-Squeak-Project (cmm.9)
Help-Squeak-TerseGuide (dtl.2)
HelpSystem-Core (ul.55)
HelpSystem-Tests (ul.14)
Installer-Core (ul.354)
Kernel (cmm.670)
KernelTests (cmm.214)
Monticello (bf.493)
MonticelloConfigurations (bf.100)
Morphic (cmm.608)
MorphicExtras (ul.103)
MorphicTests (ar.18)
Multilingual (ul.154)
MultilingualTests (ul.15)
Nebraska (ul.35)
Network (ul.122)
NetworkTests (ul.27)
PackageInfo-Base (bf.57)
PreferenceBrowser (bf.47)
Protocols (ael.39)
ReleaseBuilder (cmm.75)
* Renamed ()
* SCFTCategory ()
SMBase (cmm.130)
SMLoader (cmm.77)
ST80 (dtl.138)
SUnit (fbs.87)
SUnitGUI (cmm.51)
ScriptLoader (ul.333)
Services-Base (ul.48)
* ShoutCore (cmm.34, ul.34)
Sound (ul.32)
Squeak-Version (ar.4662)
System (cwp.467)
SystemChangeNotification-Tests (laza.18)
SystemReporter (cmm.19)
Tests (eem.140)
ToolBuilder-Kernel (cmm.52)
ToolBuilder-MVC (ul.29)
ToolBuilder-Morphic (cmm.82)
ToolBuilder-SUnit (cmm.15)
Tools (laza.393)
ToolsTests (ul.52)
Traits (ul.289)
TraitsTests (ar.9)
TrueType (ul.19)
TrunkScript (cmm.5)
Universes (nice.45)
VersionNumber (nice.3)
VersionNumberTests (nice.3)
XML-Parser (ael.35)

Virtual Machine
---------------
/opt/4dst/thirdparty/squeak/lib/squeak/3.9-7/squeak
Croquet Closure Cog VM [CoInterpreter VMMaker.oscog-eem.104]
Unix built on Jul 15 2011 15:22:56 Compiler: 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-48)
platform sources revision r2461 http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog
CoInterpreter VMMaker.oscog-eem.104 uuid:
3ca0990a-ad74-44f1-bd92-a8be337813a1 Jul 15 2011
StackToRegisterMappingCogit VMMaker.oscog-eem.104 uuid:
3ca0990a-ad74-44f1-bd92-a8be337813a1 Jul 15 2011

SUnit Results
-------------
3091 run, 3068 passes, 10 expected failures, 13 failures, 0 errors, 0
unexpected passes

Failed Tests
------------
(BecomeTest selector: #testBecomeIdentityHash) debug.
(BlockContextTest selector: #testDecompile) debug.
(ClosureCompilerTest selector: #testBlockDoitDecompilation) debug.
(ExceptionTests selector: #testHandlerFromAction) debug.
(FileStreamTest selector: #testPositionPastEndIsAtEnd) debug.
(MCFileInTest selector: #testStWriter) debug.
(MCMczInstallerTest selector: #testInstallFromFile) debug.
(MCMczInstallerTest selector: #testInstallFromStream) debug.
(PackageDependencyTest selector: #testMorphic) debug.
(PackagePaneBrowserTest selector: #testSelectCategoryForClass) debug.
(RWBinaryOrTextStreamTest selector: #testExisiting) debug.
(ReleaseTest selector: #testNoObsoleteClasses) debug.
(SocketTest selector: #testSendTimeout) debug.

Errors
------