[squeak-dev] About the new Date

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 16:20:50 UTC 2012

On 12-02-08 06:15 PM, David T. Lewis wrote:
> Thanks Paul,
>
> It is best if your Squeak all-in-one image is up to date with the
> trunk stream first (*), but I think that all you need to do to test
> the changes is open a Montecello browser on the inbox repository,
> then load Chris' Kernel-cmm.670 and KernelTests-cmm.214 from the
> "Kernel" and "KernelTests" categories. To run the tests, open a
> new TestRunner and select the tests in the very first category,
> "KernelTests-Chronology".
>
> (*) Apps ->  Preference Browser. In the preference browser, select
> category "Monticello" and change the Update URL setting to
> "http://source.squeak.org/trunk". Then from the World menu do
> help... ->  update code from server

I'll send the XP report next, and the Win 7 probably tomorrow.

Here is the System Report for Ubuntu 64 bit after loading the packages:

Image
-----
/home/paul/Downloads/Squeak-4.3-All-in-One.app/Contents/Resources/Squeak4.3.image
Squeak4.3
latest update: #11892
Current Change Set: Unnamed1

Monticello Working Copies
-------------------------
311Deprecated (nice.2)
39Deprecated (ar.19)
Balloon (egp.19)
BalloonTests (egp.2)
Collections (dtl.469)
CollectionsTests (ul.186)
Compiler (nice.223)
Compression (ul.31)
EToys (ul.86)
Exceptions (chc.36)
Files (eem.116)
FlexibleVocabularies (ar.12)
Graphics (cmm.191)
GraphicsTests (ar.29)
Help-Squeak-Project (cmm.9)
Help-Squeak-TerseGuide (dtl.2)
HelpSystem-Core (ul.55)
HelpSystem-Tests (ul.14)
Installer-Core (ul.354)
Kernel (cmm.670)
KernelTests (cmm.214)
Monticello (bf.493)
MonticelloConfigurations (bf.100)
Morphic (cmm.608)
MorphicExtras (ul.103)
MorphicTests (ar.18)
Multilingual (ul.154)
MultilingualTests (ul.15)
Nebraska (ul.35)
Network (ul.122)
NetworkTests (ul.27)
PackageInfo-Base (bf.57)
PreferenceBrowser (bf.47)
Protocols (ael.39)
ReleaseBuilder (cmm.76)
SMBase (cmm.130)
SMLoader (cmm.77)
ST80 (dtl.138)
SUnit (fbs.87)
SUnitGUI (cmm.51)
ScriptLoader (ul.333)
Services-Base (ul.48)
ShoutCore (ul.34)
Sound (ul.32)
Squeak-Version (ar.4662)
System (cwp.467)
SystemChangeNotification-Tests (laza.18)
SystemReporter (cmm.19)
Tests (eem.140)
ToolBuilder-Kernel (cmm.52)
ToolBuilder-MVC (ul.29)
ToolBuilder-Morphic (cmm.82)
ToolBuilder-SUnit (cmm.15)
Tools (laza.393)
ToolsTests (ul.52)
Traits (ul.289)
TraitsTests (ar.9)
TrueType (ul.19)
TrunkScript (cmm.5)
Universes (nice.45)
VersionNumber (nice.3)
VersionNumberTests (nice.3)
XML-Parser (ael.35)

Virtual Machine
---------------
/home/paul/Downloads/Squeak-4.3-All-in-One.app/Contents/Linux-i686/lib/squeak/4.4.7-2357/squeakvm
Squeak4.1 of 17 April 2010 [latest update: #9957]
Unix built on Jan 23 2011 18:17:32 Compiler: 4.3.2
platform sources revision 2357
VMMaker versionString 4.4.7

SUnit Results
-------------
3091 run, 3056 passes, 10 expected failures, 21 failures, 2 errors, 2
unexpected passes

Failed Tests
------------
(ExceptionTests selector: #testHandlerFromAction) debug.
(MCFileInTest selector: #testStWriter) debug.
(MCMczInstallerTest selector: #testInstallFromFile) debug.
(MCMczInstallerTest selector: #testInstallFromStream) debug.
(MirrorPrimitiveTests selector: #testMirrorAt) debug.
(MirrorPrimitiveTests selector: #testMirrorInstVarAt) debug.
(PackageDependencyTest selector: #testMorphic) debug.
(PackagePaneBrowserTest selector: #testSelectCategoryForClass) debug.
(RWBinaryOrTextStreamTest selector: #testExisiting) debug.
(ReleaseTest selector: #testNoObsoleteClasses) debug.
(SocketTest selector: #testLocalAddress) debug.
(SocketTest selector: #testRemoteAddress) debug.
(SocketTest selector: #testSendTimeout) debug.
(TimeStampTest selector: #testConverting) debug.
(TimeStampTest selector: #testDate) debug.
(TimeStampTest selector: #testDateAndTime) debug.
(TimeStampTest selector: #testMinusDays) debug.
(TimeStampTest selector: #testMinusSeconds) debug.
(TimeStampTest selector: #testMinusSecondsOverMidnight) debug.
(TimeStampTest selector: #testPlusDays) debug.
(TimeStampTest selector: #testPlusSeconds) debug.
(TimeStampTest selector: #testPlusSecondsOverMidnight) debug.
(TimespanDoTest selector: #testDatesDo) debug.

Errors
------
(CompiledMethodTest selector: #testPerformCanExecutelongMethodWithTemps)
debug.
(CompiledMethodTest selector:
#testPerformInSuperclassCanExecutelongMethodWithTemps) debug.