[squeak-dev] first draft of the next Spoon presentation

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 20 09:12:55 UTC 2012

Slides look ok, but its the voice I missed most ;-)
It is since long time I am watching from distance Spoon, i.e. tried to read
and understand
what it is about and more importantly what its potentials are.
I am still willing to understand more.

Please go ahead with documenting/explaining your work and vision!
All the best
Enrico

--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick