[squeak-dev] A challenge for all who cares

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 09:22:16 UTC 2012

Yesterday in a response to Craig I said have a Cuis with a wiki on top and
this .image is 5 mb and run on a ³modern² G4 400 mhz PowerMac.

That¹s is a beauty and the power of Cuis, thanks Juan for your reduced image
of 2 mb

117.192.108.122
178.64.152.244
190.18.66.65
190.193.183.54
190.216.29.120
190.99.158.210
201.212.74.182
201.252.254.21
64.151.43.167
76.110.216.6
76.15.23.5
76.68.49.175
86.42.80.90
88.161.169.54
92.225.135.195
93.38.215.238

This was the captured Ip, ranging from Atlanta, Paris,Milano, St
Petersbourg, Hamburg, Sunchales, Buenos Aires .

Off course some have halts as all is towards to alpha real soon now :=)

In the process I fix some errors of the wiki, discover Cuis do not know how
import Morph and must to do a mix between Juan code which is superior and
old Squeak code just for compatibility.
Lo lamento Juan por ensuciar el Cuis.

So the challenge is:

Taking http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/SqueakLight/Cuis3.1r.4.zip as
target we could build it from Spoon ?
And add the best of Pharo, Squeak, whatever (external JavaScript) for having
a killer system which document to self like Cuis3.1r.11.image running today
on http://201.212.74.182:8086/

Siganme los buenos !

Edgar

P.S Fell free to contact direct to edgardec2005 at gmail.com