[squeak-dev] Problem with #applyTransitions in Language Translator

=?ks_c_5601-1987?B?sK3B+L/A?= jinoh67 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 02:49:48 UTC 2012

Hi.

I have a problem with my language translator.

When I press [apply] button on my language translator,

My Squeak was lacked and got a lot of memory and CPU.

I restarted and executed that action with new process.

Even though the priority of it was the lowest (10),

It started to make my Squeak to be slow.

I suspended it and traced the stack.

It was the loop of:

StrikeFont>>widthOf:

FixedFaceFont>>widthOf:

StrikeFont>>widthOf:

FixedFaceFont>>widthOf:

StrikeFont>>widthOf:

FixedFaceFont>>widthOf:

StrikeFont>>widthOf:

FixedFaceFont>>widthOf:

¡¦

There was limit to view all stack trace,

So I created new process that trace suspended stack trace.

But I couldn¡¯t find the root.

What happened to my Squeak?