[squeak-dev] project names (was: Jecel is not running this year)

Jecel Assumpcao Jr. jecel at merlintec.com
Wed Feb 22 20:59:33 UTC 2012

Jecel Assumpcao Jr. wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:35:36 -0300
> Most, if not all, of the work needed for this already exists in
> scattered pieces. For example: we would need to be able to show objects
> that live in different images on the same screen. Like in Nebraska and
> several odd projects from Japan that I can't remember the name of right
> now.

Wow, Google proved to be completely useless for this. The only way I
found out the names of the projects I was thinking of was by downloading
the full archived logs of the #squeak channel on IRC and going through
every .jp URL ever mentioned there:

http://swikis.ddo.jp/SeeThroughTalk

http://swikis.ddo.jp/NetMorph

-- Jecel