[squeak-dev] Spoon presentation 2012-02-24

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:17:26 UTC 2012

You showed us this earlier in the week -- and the feedback then was,
"voice-over, please."  When the music started I hoped perhaps you were
going to sing it to us.  :)

It's nice demo, but so far I've only seen the components that are IN
Spoon -- I am interested in seeing an OUTPUT of Spoon.  Anything to
take me to the next-level of understanding and confidence about it..