[squeak-dev] slightly shrunk screen grab?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Wed Jan 4 12:54:16 UTC 2012

In 4.3, on Mac OS X Snow Leopard running cog, this code:

canvas := FormCanvas on: (Form extent: Display extent depth: Display depth).
canvas setOrigin: (0 at 0) clipRect: (-10000 @ -10000 extent: 20000 @ 20000).
World fullDrawOn: canvas.

canvas form writeJPEGfileNamed: 'screen.jpg'.

Produces an image that is slightly smaller than the original squeak
World. The screengrab menu produces the same artifact. Its not too big a
deal but I was hoping to render the entire desktop into an OpenGL
texture and then use it  as the ultimate texture demo by making it a
live GUI inside of the opengl window, which I had planned to fill the
squeak window. It won't be that hard to workaround, but it seems odd
that there's a slight discrepancy in the size of the image vs the size
of the World morph.

L.