[squeak-dev] Re: [etoys-dev] OpenGL integerated wtih Squeak IDE

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Fri Jan 6 09:50:08 UTC 2012

Lawson English wrote:
> This is a very poor attempt to do what Matt Fulmer did with OpenCobalt:
> integrate overlapping Morphic windows with OpenGL.

This is a really interesting demo. Do you have a public repository of your code?

> Time to revive/revitalize Balloon3D, perhaps? Whatever happened to 3D
> Morphic?

Also, Andreas Raab built an interesting proof of concept for Etoys in
Croquet with his Tweak UI, before he moved to Telepace. I think the
scripting code was dropped from OpenCobalt (does it work in OpenQwaq?)

I guess you and others that understand the big picture could recommend
the most promising avenue(s).

David
p.s. I am probably not subscribed to all the lists that Lawson
originally posted to.