[squeak-dev] The broken user interrupt, or the saga of 100000 factorial.

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 22:08:22 UTC 2012

Hmm...

I tried this with a CogMT from the beginning of December.

1. 4.3 image with latest trunk updates
2. Removed comments in #openInterrupt:onProcess:
3. Evaluated 100000 factorial with cmd-p
4. Pressed cmd-period

Sometimes I get an interrupt in factorial (although not particularly
quickly).

Sometimes...
- the SqueakDebug.log is written right away
- nothing else happens until the factorial prints out, then
- debugger appears on the WeakArray finalization process

Don't know why one happens vs the other.

Cheers,
Bob