[squeak-dev] Re: Shortcut to close a system window

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Tue Jan 10 12:52:22 UTC 2012

Yes, this works definitely better with the Preference
mouseOverForKeyboardFocus enabled:

"When true, the mouse must be over a text or list pane in morphic for
keystrokes to be felt, and when the mouse is out over the desktop, the
so-called desktop-command-keys, such as cmd-b and cmd-R, are honored.  When
false, list panes and text panes in morphic remain sensitive to keystrokes
even after the mouse is no longer over the pane."

Alex