[squeak-dev] Bug with morphic alignment

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Sat Jan 14 10:27:27 UTC 2012

Hi Mateusz!

Thanks for taking the time to report the bug on the bug-tracker. In
doing so I guess you have some expectation, that someone will take
care of this. From my pov on Squeak this is most unlikely to happen,
if you don't take care of it yourself. If you find a fix to your
problem and upload it to the Inbox, there are chances that a bored
core developer will pick it up and uploads it to the trunk. [1]
Even if it doesn't make it into the trunk it might be the base for
another broader fix. Or it will help other people running into the
same problem, skimming through the Inbox to find a fix. Or it will
help you to build your own local repository of patches that you apply
to setup your working images based on Squeak trunk.

Alex

[1] http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/2009/07/02/a-new-community-development-model/