Saga of trying to integrate IDE with OpenGL continuesRe: [Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] Re:NativeBoost and NBOpenGL on Mac?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Sat Jan 14 19:14:33 UTC 2012

Sounds good.

BTW, the trend of popularity continues. This latest video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5GHRaIwCS4  has had 45 views since I put
it up yesterday and the first video on that topic is now at 145 views
(my most popular video took 2 months to get that many views).  Once you
get NBOpenGL and GLDisplay cross-platform, I suspect there will be a
rather large number of OpenGL programmers testing how it works.

Games, GUI testing, algorithmic and other technical visualization.
Cobalt/Croquet integration, etc. Lots of potential here.

L.