[squeak-dev] ANN: OpenGL + NativeBoost + Mac ==> success

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Sat Jan 28 17:51:12 UTC 2012

Kool. So how could I make the entire World a drawing surface so that I
could use the OpenGL drawing throughout the entire squeak/pharo OS
window, instead of within another window?

Could a 2D/3D mashup like I have in this video be accomplished? The fps
is too slow to be useable for most things, at this point:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSLZKIXeXR4

On 1/23/12 3:00 PM, Hans-Martin Mosner wrote:
 > Am 23.01.2012 18:03, schrieb Lawson English:
 >> Is there a way to directly draw to the system window using OpenGL so
that intermediate software blitting is eliminated?

 > The opengl context is already drawing directly to the screen (or
rather, to the back buffer managed by opengl).