[squeak-dev] Smalltalk for small projects only?

James Robertson jarober at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 23:37:52 UTC 2012

IMNSHO, if you have a team of 200 doing <any> software development in any language, then you have a big IT shop.  That also means you have a pretty onerous process in place that will bring all forward motion to a halt.  I'd go so far as to say that if you think you need 200 people for your project, go outside and light $100 bills on fire instead.  It will burn less money, and annoy fewer people.

James Robertson
http://www.jarober.com
jarober at gmail.com